The best books and material to support your knowledge
- SBOK VMEDU GUIDES
- SBOK Guide VMEDU English – PDF: Full Guide for the exam with Scrum Study.
- SBOK Guide 3rd Edition Spanish
- SBOK Guide 3rd Edition French956634837770188, GTM-NZJWJ46
- SBOK Guide 3rd Edition Portuguese
- SBOK Guide 3rd Edition Italian
- SBOK Guide 3rd Edition German
- ITIL V3 2011 Service Strategy SS.pdf
- ITIL V3 2011 Service Design SD.pdf
- ITIL V3 2011 Service Operation SO.pdf
- ITIL V3 2011 Continual Service Improvement CSI.pdf
With Password, please DO NOT HESITATE to request the password by email@example.com:
- Organizational Project Manager – PDF: Organizational project management (OPM) is the framework used to align project, program, and portfolio management practices with organizational strategy and objectives, and customizing or fitting these practices within the organization’s context, situation, or structure. This Standard for Organizational Project Management (OPM) provides guidance to organizational management, PMO staff, and practitioners on these topics.
- Standard For Program Management 4th Edition English &
- Standard For Program Management 4th Edition Spanish &
- Standard For Program Management 4th Edition French: Programs have proven vital to implementing strategic initiatives—and critical to organizational success. The Standard for Program Management – Fourth Edition is the definitive guide for individuals and organizations seeking to mature their program management practices. It is principle-based, making it a powerful tool for a broad range of organizations, regardless of project delivery.
- Agile Practice Guide – English &
- Agile Practice Guide – Spanish &
- Agile Practice Guide – Hindi &
- Agile Practice Guide – French &
- Agile Practice Guide – Germany &
- Agile Practice Guide – Portuguese &
- Agile Practice Guide – Japanese –> provides tools, situational guidelines, and an understanding of the various agile approaches available to enable better results. It is especially useful for those project managers accustomed to a more traditional environment to adapt to a more agile approach.
- Organizational PM Maturity 3rd Edition: Organizations benefit from achieving organizational project management maturity — when projects aren’t just executed randomly but are tied to business strategy and support business goals. The Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3®) – Third Edition is a global standard that provides the tools organizations need to measure their maturity against a comprehensive set of organizational best practices.
- The Standard For OPM Government and Ext of PMBOK 3th Edition: This standard outlines the guiding principles for government projects and provides a framework to support efficiency, effectiveness, and accountability. It addresses an overview of the key processes used in most public sectors, defines key terms, describes how government projects operate, and review government program life cycles.
- Construction Extention to the PMBOk Guide: The construction extension describes supplemental knowledge and practices that are generally accepted as good practices on construction projects most of the time. This book includes knowledge areas specific to the construction industry, which do not appear in the PMBOK Guide.
Thank you for using World Study Hub Free-Library!
If you need another book or looking for different topic please let us know and we will do our best to assist you. Leave a comment here or send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SBOK Guide 3rd Edition Portuguese