What is MSP?
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) was developed as a best practice guide on Programme Management. The guide comprises a set of Principles and a set of Processes for use when managing a programme. MSP represents proven programme management best practice in the successful delivery of transformation change through the application of programme management.
MSP is very flexible and designed to be adapted to meet the needs of local circumstances.
Why MSP ®
- Align corporate strategy, delivery mechanisms for change and the business-as-usual environment.
- Continually monitor progress, assess performance and realize benefits.
- Apply a common framework of understanding for all programmers.
- Add value by focusing on benefits.
- Encourage feedback in order to refine future strategies based on evidence from programmers.
MSP ® QUALIFICATION SCHEME
MSP® Advanced Practitioner
MSP Practitioner Audience
- The MSP® Practitioner Certification is suitable for individuals who want to demonstrate they have achieved sufficient knowledge and understanding of the MSP® guide and can act as informed members of a programme management group.
- Project managers, business change managers (BCMs), experts and advisers working within a programme office as well as other specialist/governance roles involved in supporting programmes following the MSP guidance. This level is also suitable for senior responsible owners (SROs) and those wishing to pursue higher level certifications (e.g. programme managers) and those aspiring to become programme management professionals in the future.
- The MSP Practitioner Certificate is also a pre-requisite for individuals wishing to achieve the MSP® Advanced Practitioner Qualification and for becoming a programme management professional.
To take the exam, you need to have passed the MSP® Foundation exam, even on the same day.
- High Quality Videos
- Two Simulated Practice Tests (each test has 75 questions, and is for 1 hour)
- Downloadable Study Guides – All chapters
- Chapter Tests – All chapters
- Terms and Concepts – All chapters
- Course Validity – 60 days
The foundation examination is not valid for a defined period and will not expire. Candidates who pass the practitioner exam are recognized as an “MSP Registered Practitioner”. Candidates who pass the advanced practitioner exam are recognized as an “MSP Registered Advanced Practitioner”.