Yes Online, because you manage Your Time
All Products in Canadian Prices
PRINCE2 is a de facto standard used extensively by the UK Government. It is widely recognized and used in the private sector in the UK and other countries. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain, offering non-proprietary best practice guidance on project management. PRINCE2 is a registered trademark of AXELOS.
PRINCE2 is derived from an earlier method called PROMPT II, and from project management method PRINCE, which was developed in 1989 by the Central Computer and Telecommunications Agency (CCTA) as a UK Government standard for information systems (IT) project management; however, it soon came to be regularly applied outside the purely IT environment. PRINCE2 was published in 1996, having been contributed to by a consortium of some 150 European organizations.
PRINCE2 has become increasingly popular and is now a de-facto standard for project management in the UK. Its use has spread beyond the UK to more than 50 other countries. The current revision was released in 2009.
MSP® Foundation English - 60 days
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) was developed as a best practice guide on Programme Management. The guide comprises a set of Principles and a set of Processes for use when managing a programme. MSP represents proven programme management best practice in the successful delivery of transformation change through the application of programme management. MSP is very flexible and designed to be adapted to meet the needs of local circumstances.
MSP® Practitioner English - 60 days
The aim of the course is to ensure and confirm, with an exam pass, that a candidate has enough knowledge and understanding of the MSP guidelines to be able to take on a guiding, management and support role in an MSP environment.
- Align corporate strategy, delivery mechanisms for change and the business-as-usual environment.
- Continually monitor progress, assess performance and realize benefits.
- Apply a common framework of understanding for all programmers.
- Add value by focusing on benefits.
- Encourage feedback in order to refine future strategies based on evidence from programmers.
Prince 2 Foundation English -
30, 360 days
By the end of the course a delegate should understand the structure and key terminology of the method. Specifically the delegate should understand:
- The characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2®
- The purpose of the PRINCE2® roles, management products and themes
- The PRINCE2® principles
- The purpose, objectives and context of the PRINCE2® processes.
Prince2 Foundation + Practitioner Course English - 30, 360 days
The aim of this course is to provide delegates sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2® in a project situation. A successful delegate should, with suitable direction and support, be able to start applying the method to their projects straight away.
Delegates will be able to apply and understand how to tailor PRINCE2® effectively to a project within an organization environment supporting PRINCE2®. Specifically delegates should
- Understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques and processes
- Be able to apply the principles, themes and processes to a project
- Be able to create and assess management products
This course leads to the PRINCE2 ® practitioner level certification. Delegates are prepared for the Foundation examination and will normally take this examination on the third day of the course. The Foundation qualification is a pre-requisite for the Practitioner examination. The Practitioner examination is normally taken on the final day of the course.